Looking for something fun to make over the weekend for Halloween? There’s only 8 steps involved in making these Monster Cupcakes; ideal for fun with parents and kids! Missing some ingredients? You can get them online here.
Makes: 12 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS: 1tsp baking powder 225g caster sugar 2 large eggs 200ml milk 450g plain flour 75g butter
Decoration: Chocolate or coloured sprinkles Haribo Starmix 160g Icing sugar 160g liquorice allsorts Sweet teeth
Optional flavours: Dark chocolate Melted dark chocolate mixed into basic mixture 150g triple chocolate Dark, milk and white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/gas mark 3.
2. Sieve flour and baking powder together. Next add in caster sugar.
3. Rub in the butter until the mixture is soft and crumbly.
4. Add the eggs and milk and mix thoroughly.
5. If adding the chocolate flavouring, add in at this stage.
6. Spoon into 12 cup muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and leave to cool.
8. Decorate with sweets, icing and chocolate.
Download and print the full recipe here