You may have noticed some changes to how your Real Rewards card works lately.
Since September, there is now one club for all SuperValu customers with one common simple mechanic.
- €1 spent in any Supervalu store earns you 1 point worth 1c
- Points are saved until conversion to “spend” vouchers 3 times during the year. Your points balance returns to zero after each mail out and saving starts again.
- With new national partners, there will be many more ways to earn and spend points – Air miles, Banking, E commerce, mobile App.
New SuperValu E-Shops Feature
- Login through SuperValu.ie/rewards/eshops
- Access 100 online stores, including fashion, electrical, and travel
- Using E-Shops, you can earn multiple Real Rewards points per €1 spend!
- Log on and explore!
- Every time you book a break, for every €1 you spend, you will earn 1 point
- At key times, you can convert 250 of your points for €5 off your booking
- Book via supervalugetawaybreaks.com
Electric Ireland Vouchers
- For every €3 spent on any future Electric Ireland bill, you will earn a Real Rewards point.
- Bonus Event: Between Sept-Dec 2016, use 250 points to get €5 off your electricity bill, or 500 points becomes €10 off your electricity
- NEW: Use App and online, to convert points into a voucher for Electric Ireland.
- Use the voucher code to redeem on the Electric Ireland site
Loyalty Product Promotions
- €10 Spent = 1MasterChef Sticker
Bank of Ireland
- Link- your BOI personal credit card via boi.com/realrewards – Earn 250 Bonus points.
- Double Points with SuperValu, pay for your SuperValu shopping with your Credit card & earn Double points (2 points).
- Collect outside of SuperValu For every €10 spend, earn 1 Real Rewards Point.