This week, our cheese expert Edel recommends Baked Tomatoes with Goats Cheese. Check out the video and the written recipe below. Let us know how you get on.
Serves: 2 people
- 1 x Lemon
- 4 tsp Rapeseed Oil
- 4 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
- 2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Thyme
- 60 g SuperValu Goats Cheese
- 800 g Tomatoes
OT Side Salad
- 1 x Carrots
- 0.25 x Cucumber
- 60 g SuperValu Baby Spinach
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and a small slice from the bottoms. Scoop out the seeds.
- Put tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, remaining oil, thyme, parsley, lemon zest and goats cheese.
- Fill tomatoes with the breadcrumb mixture and put the top of the tomato back on.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins.
- Make your side salad by mixing baby spinach, grated carrot and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Serve the side salad with the baked tomatoes.